Cosmic Ordering is credited by Noel Edmonds as being responsible for his return to UK television after an absence of several years.
As you’ll be aware if you’ve searched Amazon, there are quite a few books on the subject including books by Barbel Mohr and Stephen Richards, whose Cosmic Ordering Guide was my introduction to the subject.
The idea of Cosmic Ordering is that you decide on what you want and then place your “order” with the cosmos, which then delivers on your order. The idea isn’t new – Napoleon Hill and Wallace D Wattles both talked of very similar ideas – but the methodology has become more precise. Both these authors taught that every idea has to be thought about before it can come into reality and essentially they both said that the more you think about something, the more likely it is to come into your life.
The new works on Cosmic Ordering take this to another level.
Having read Stephen Richards’ book, I was intrigued and went on to find the Advanced Cosmic Ordering secrets (look at that link but don’t buy it from there. I’ll explain why later).
The system is made up of:
- A 115 page ebook that covers the complete process of cosmic ordering and explains why cosmic ordering often doesn’t work for people. It tells you the truth that you knew all along but didn’t want to admit to yourself – there’s much more chance of the things you want coming to pass if you do something more than dream about them. It also gives you lots of different methods so that you can pick the one that suits you best. There are plenty of real life examples and “how to’s”.
- A 30 minute guided audio that takes you through the complete process from start to finish. Plus a transcript of the track if you’re type who likes to know what they’re getting into first. I guess you could call this track a “cosmic meditation”.
- 5 separate cosmic ordering audio sessions. One each for health/wellbeing, finding love, financial wealth, success and emotional freedom.
- A 60 minute binaural beats cosmic ordering audio. I’m a fan of binaural beats and the meditation program I listen to on a daily basis uses them to drop me into a deep meditative state with near enough no effort on my part. This session does the same for cosmic ordering.
- 100 abundance affirmations that you can use or adapt. These are designed to fit in with the 5 special audio sessions.
- A digital “wake-up” audio to bring you back to life. I’ve been using something similar to this for years to recharge my batteries and can vouch for the power of this one.
- Two free hypnosis sessions – the small print here is that you need to buy 3 other sessions in order to qualify for the 2 free ones but they’re top quality hypnosis tracks and there are several hundred tracks to choose from so it’s highly likely you’ll find some you want. And the price of the tracks is quite low – you can see the range here.
All in all, it’s quite a comprehensive package and I’ve found it to be the best of the ones I’ve looked at. You can see the complete Advanced Cosmic Ordering page here.
The main book is an easy read and quite accessible. It’s written in down to earth language and goes through how you should phrase your requests to the cosmos, how often you should send your requests, whether or not you need to write them down. There are lots of examples that you can follow. There are also some exercises that you can follow so that you can see the system working for real, for you, in just a few days. Following these helps build your confidence in the system. Manifesting something (a red feather is used in one of the examples) and seeing it with your own eyes is a great confidence booster and the book gives some helpful ways to do this.
The cosmos takes things quite literally, so how you phrase your requests is very, very important. Again, the book goes through this in depth and you’ve also got the 5 pre-recorded sessions to use until you build up your confidence in compiling your own requests.
The audio sessions are high quality, professionally written and recorded. If you’re like most people, you’re probably after a quick start and the 5 pre-recorded cosmic ordering sessions provide just that. There’s no worry about whether or not you’ve got the instructions “right”. All you need to do is play the pre-recorded MP3. Unusually for me, I didn’t actually leap straight in to listen to these. I took a bit of time to check that the overall approach was one that I was happy with first. But it didn’t take me too long before my headphones came out! If you’ve been looking for audios specifically designed to help with your cosmic ordering, these definitely fit the bill.
The complete Advanced Cosmic Ordering set is delivered on CD.
Surprisingly, there isn’t the option to just download it – the much bigger file sizes for the meditation program give a download or CD option. But the system only takes a few days to arrive and having a CD probably means you’ll use it more often (rather than let it sit forgotten on your hard disk), so maybe that’s why.
My other niggle is a small one. I’m not a fan of entering a password into PDF’s before I can read them. The main book comes password “protected”, so make sure you jot down the password on a label on the CD case so you’re not hunting through all your back emails in a few weeks or months time when you want to re-read a section. But, again, it’s a minor niggle compared with the abundance that you can create in your life using the cosmic ordering system.
All in all, this is a good, affordable introduction to cosmic ordering and is easy to follow and implement.
I mentioned earlier that you shouldn’t order through the links above. Instead, you should use these links to get a discount on your purchase:
Advanced cosmic ordering secrets, discounted CD, credit card (uncheck the registration backup service unless you really want to pay extra for it)
These links take you through to a specially discounted price of $37.95 (a $10 saving on the regular price).
Start putting cosmic ordering into practice in your life and manifesting positive improvements. Let me know how you get on with cosmic ordering by posting a comment if you want to.